Within Nursery you will find two classes. We have Learning Ladybirds who attend our Morning session 8.45 - 11.45am and Adventurous Ants who attend our afternoon session 12.15 - 3.15pm.
Please visit your child’s year group page often to ensure that you do not miss any updates. We will be adding lots of important information and dates on to the Reception page to ensure you do not miss out on anything.
Resources from 'Welcome To EYFS' Presentation:
- Information Booklet for Nursery 2021
- We are now accepting pre-nursery application for January/ April 2022!
Text to Parent:
- When sending a text to Nursery we will start our messages with YN which refers to the whole Nursery cohort. This will hopefully cut out confusion if you have multiple children within the school.
- If you receive a text with AA or LL at the beginning this has been sent only to your child’s class.
- Some parents who have the application for Text to Parents often miss out on messages. I will highly recommend that you delete the app so you will receive texts as normal to your phone.
- You can reply to the text system as you would to a normal message
To ensure that communication remains at a high standard we are still contactable through our class email addresses. Please use the email addresses as you wish.
If it is a message that is urgent i.e. change to collection plans then please contact the school office.
Nursery ‘Drop In’:
If you wish to speak to your child’s class teacher please use our ‘Drop In’ sessions.
There is no need to book a slot just call 01782 973810 Wednesday 3:30pm – 4:30pm
Dates for the diary and Important Letters:
- SWIMMING GROUPS - Summer 2
Tuesday 21st June - Sports Day - LL (AM), AA (PM) - (Times to be announced)
Friday 1st July - Forest School Parent Engagement - LL (AM), AA (PM)
Monday 11th July - Nursery Graduation (Time to be announced AM) - This event does not apply to January and Easter starters. This is just for the children who will be moving onto Reception in September.
Some Resources to help you with Home Learning:
Useful Websites for Phonics:
https://www.phonicsplay.co.uk/ User name: Password:
https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/ User name: knypersleynursery Password: learntoread
Phonics with Felix and Maddison
Jolly Phonics Phase 2
Thank you for your continued support In Nursery, If you have any queries or questions please use the Nursery email address, we will always be happy to help.
Love Mrs Jervis, Miss Lunn, Mrs Court, Mrs Wood and Mrs Hackney xx